With SurfNWalk you can see where you are going while you are surfing on your phone. The top window shows the front camera and this way you can avoid walking into people, walking into dog droppings, and even monitor the traffic light while waiting at the crossing.
Our screens are so big nowadays, why not give some permanent space to the camera!
> Did you ever ran into someone while looking at your screen?
> Did you ever stepped into something nasty while looking at your screen?
> Are you sometimes too embarrassed to open the camera app in public, to check your looks ?
> Did you ever got by surprise when people entered from behind?
> What is your kid doing while you are surfing?
With SurfNWalk you can see where you are going, while you are surfing on your phone. The camera view shows the front camera and this way you can avoid walking into people, walking into dog droppings, and even monitor the traffic light while waiting at the crossing. You can switch to selfie modus to quickly check your looks, or watch/monitor when someone is walking up to you from behind, you can quickly *hide* the camera by tapping the arrow down.
Monitor your kids playing while using your mobile, watch TV and surf simultaneously. For apps that have a web site, you can also use those in browser mode, like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.Swipe left or right on the camera image to go back and forward in your browser.
- Video size large / small
- Video flip to back and front camera
- Change video to the top / bottom of the screen
- Hide the camera view
- Incognito browsing mode, your history is not recorded
- Private searching with DuckDuckGo
- long tap on the privacy word to switch between google and duckduckgo (this does not block cookies)
- Quick one hand access to all your social sites
- Quick one hand access to your favourite sites
- Add your own bookmarks
- Clear browsing history
- Safari Reader mode supported
For support and or suggestions please contact us at: email@example.com.