With SurfNWalk you can see where you are going while you are surfing on your phone. The top window shows the front camera and this way you can avoid walking into people, walking into dog droppings, and even monitor the traffic light while waiting at the crossing.
Our screens are so big nowadays, why not give some permanent space to the camera!
> Did you ever ran into someone while looking at your screen?
> Did you ever stepped into something nasty while looking at your screen?
> Are you sometimes too embarrassed to open the camera app in public, to check your looks ?
> Did you ever got by surprise when people entered from behind?
> What is your kid doing while you are surfing?
With SurfNWalk you can see where you are going, while you are surfing on your phone. The camera view shows the front camera and this way you can avoid walking into people, walking into dog droppings, and even monitor the traffic light while waiting at the crossing. You can switch to selfie modus to quickly check your looks, or watch/monitor when someone is walking up to you from behind, you can quickly *hide* the camera by tapping the arrow down.
Monitor your kids playing while using your mobile, watch TV and surf simultaneously. For apps that have a web site, you can also use those in browser mode, like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.Swipe left or right on the camera image to go back and forward in your browser.
- Video size large / small (to switch between small or large view, tap icon with a oval and an arrow above and under it pointing to the oval, next to the gear icon)
- Video flip to back and front camera (tap camera icon with a circle of 2 arrows)
- Change video to the top / bottom of the screen (tap icon with arrow up and arrow down)
- Hide the camera view (tap video camera icon with a stroke through the camera)
- Take pictures and videos, even when only the webbrowser is visible!!! (Photo: tap icon with circle that has a camera inside. Video: tap circle with black square inside) Check your normal camera roll for the saved pictures and videos.
- Sneekpeek – take a look at yourself by quickly tapping the video camera icon, tap again to hide the view (flip from back to front camera first)
- Incognito browsing mode, your history is not recorded
- Private searching with DuckDuckGo
- long tap on the Privacy word to switch between google and duckduckgo (this does not block cookies)
- Quick one hand access to all your social sites (tap icon with hand thumbs)
- Quick one hand access to your favourite sites (tap icon with bookmark)
- Add your own bookmarks for frequently used sites (tap gear icon > Add Bookmarks)
- Clear browsing history
- Safari Reader mode supported
- Bored? Show random popular web sites (tap 2 crossing arrows icon, change audience with gear icon, Neutral, Women or Men)
- Left Hand Mode, change all the icons for left handed users (tap gear icon)
- Disable Photo Sound, (tap gear icon)
- Quick access to some web tools (wrench icon)
For support and or suggestions please contact us at: email@example.com.